- Who is the first villain Batman encountered?
- Which of these bat villains was introduced first?
- Who is the baddest super villain of all time?
- Who is the joker’s enemy?
- Who is Batman second greatest enemy?
- Who is the most loved villain?
- Who was the first ever villain?
- Who is the baddest Marvel villain?
- What is the Joker’s real name?
- Who is the most evil movie villain?
- Who is the baddest Disney villain?
Who is the first villain Batman encountered?
Alfred StrykerAlfred Stryker: The first villain Batman ever encountered..
Which of these bat villains was introduced first?
8) Which of these Bat-villains was introduced first? Catwoman made her first appearance in Batman #1 (Spring, 1940). The Penguin (1941), The Riddler (1948), and Mr. Freeze (1959) were all introduced later.
Who is the baddest super villain of all time?
1. Darth Vader. And so we come to the villain you voted as the best of all time. Darth Vader often appears at the top of these lists, as the character has had more of a lasting impact than the blast that took out Alderaan.
Who is the joker’s enemy?
DeathstrokeDeathstroke, also known as Slade, is a character that has appeared in many various comic books as a super villain, most notably Teen Titans.
Who is Batman second greatest enemy?
Ra’s Al GhulBatman’s second greatest enemy is Ra’s Al Ghul.
Who is the most loved villain?
The 50 most popular movie villains of all time, rankedTyler Durden. … Bane. … Sauron. … Hannibal Lecter. … Warden Norton. > Most popular film: “The Shawshank Redemption” … Two-Face. > Most popular film: “The Dark Knight” … Joker. > Most popular film: “The Dark Knight” … Darth Vader. > Most popular film: “Star Wars”More items…•
Who was the first ever villain?
Joker (character)JokerPublisherDC ComicsFirst appearanceBatman #1 (April 25, 1940)Created byBill Finger Bob Kane Jerry RobinsonIn-story information5 more rows
Who is the baddest Marvel villain?
ThanosNow, thanks to his starring role in Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame, Thanos is not just seen as Marvel’s biggest villain but he’s a household name in his own right – even recreating his cosmically catastrophic Infinity Gauntlet “snap” to murder half the Marvel Cinematic Universe, just as he did in Marvel Comics.
What is the Joker’s real name?
Jack NapierJoker’s most widely recognized real name was introduced in Tim Burton’s Batman, with the character being a gangster named Jack Napier. This name is said to be a combination of Joker performer Jack Nicholson and Alan Napier, who played Alfred on the 1960s series.
Who is the most evil movie villain?
The Joker & The 9 Most Evil Movie Villains Of All Time, Ranked1 Amon Göth (Schindler’s List)2 John Doe (Se7en) … 3 Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs) … 4 Joker. … 5 Norman Bates (Psycho) … 6 Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds) … 7 Sauron (The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy) … 8 Voldemort (The Harry Potter Series) … More items…•
Who is the baddest Disney villain?
1. Scar (The Lion King) Simba’s scheming uncle, THE LION KING’S Scar, had designs on the royal throne of Pride Rock. He not only used a stampede of wildebeests to achieve them, but he also guilted Simba into thinking he killed his own father through his careless actions.